Thursday, October 23, 2008

Journey to my success! Posting first.

This blog is about the journey to my success. I truly have the passion and the drive to be an entrepreneur. I want to accomplish first starting a blog. This blog will be about my road to the top. It will show my determination. I want to be able to use the blog and find a legitimate business that I could love. I will ask your advice and hope that you respond back to me so I will not make bad choices. When I find great information I will definitely share the wealth of information. I don't want to go broke discovering my self. I want to make conscious decisions with proper guidance. I have attended a leadership conference and at that conference they said that if you need help; just ask. They say that people are more willing to help than you think. If this is true I will tell you about this great conference I went to, because I want to share the wealth.

My first question: How to get other content onto this blog?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Добро пожаловать на сайт [url=http://theloveland.ru/]theloveland.ru[/url] Сайт входит в объединенный сервис знакомств, очень известный в России , странах СНГ и Европе. Заходите, регистрируйтесь - здесь вас ожидают приятные знакомства, романтические встречи и настоящая любовь!!!