Monday, October 20, 2008

My Very First Post!!!!!! I am so excited!!!!!!

This is my very first blog post. I am truly excited! I hope that makes me a mom blogger now. Well I know not so fast. I plan to make this experience the best that I can. I want to first start out by introducing myself.


I am married to the most wonderful man I could have ever prayed for. He cooks, he cleans, he helps with the kids, he goes to work every day rain or shine, sick or tired he is still at work. (My hard working hunny). Oh yea, he drinks like a fish but it's okay he's home, right ladies!

My children, where do I begin. They are so funny and great sometimes. To start I have a 6yr old son his name is Jaden, he's the baby. He is spoiled rotten, has never been punished (I haven't decided yet if he should be, he is just to cute). Takes after his mama!!!

Then there is my oldest, he is 11 about to be 12 yrs old. Someone please help. I think he is going thru that pre teen stage, you know the smacking the lips and slamming doors and talking under his breath. But I can't fault him for that its about that time for him. Now he is not at all bad, he makes straight A's, can draw very well, and he's also a cutie that takes after his mama! Got these little girls calling my house at 1:00 am in the morning are they crazy?

Now here goes my middle son. He is my sweet little hardheaded trouble maker. He just turned 10 yrs old. He is great at football, soccer, and doing the opposite of what I tell him. He has asthma and we are trying to get him to understand that it is a condition that he really needs to take care of because he is getting older and has to be aware of when he is sick and not to take it to lightly. I know he is only ten but he knows when he is sick and we should not have to tell him that he is coughing to much or when he needs to blow his nose. But he keeps going and stuggles to be a normal kid. Which by all means he is doing his best.


I also have a step daughter that lives in Alabama. Now being the only female in the house it is a pleasure when she comes and visits during the summer months. I finally get to do the girly things every mother wants to do. We go shopping, talk about boys (which I never tell her father because he would probably be the next one having a baby). I try to be the cool step mom but also let her understand that I am still the mom and somethings I don't think I'm old enough to hear certain things, yet. She is 14 yrs old and it is scary.

Now I know I didn't tell you much about me but they are me. Everything I do revolves around these wonderful people. I guess there is more to me than these guys. Let me think...........

I enjoy reading. Love reading! In my spare time I collect books, read them, then sell them on Half.com at http://shops.half.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?HalfSearch&seller=jbaby.123. I am also a promotional products advisor. I specialize in advertising specialties. I help businesses promote themselves by keeping their logo in customers hands. Promotional advertising is one of the oldest and still greatest forms of word of mouth advertising. To see products that I offer go to my website www.E-Logo-Online.com . I also work full time at night. I am a licensed insurance agent. I sell, counsel, advise and do all that I am told regarding car insurance. I really don't like to bring up car insurance to much because people hate having it. I try to explain to people even though I hate having it too I know that in the event of an accident I am fully insured. I don't have to worry about anyone suing me or trying to take what I don't have so either pay the premium or pay the price later.

You guys this has been a wonderful experience for me. I kinda got this feeling inside of euphoria. I know that this blog is my way of taking the weight off of my shoulders and sharing it with you. Since this is my first time I'm not sure how I should end it. So I'm just going to say: "Promo your family, Promo your business, Promo your opinions: Promo Mama!"

0 comments: