Sunday, October 26, 2008

Baby Steps

As you can see from the last post I am still learning. However I came up with the idea of doing a mama blog about women that stopped doing for themselves and started doing everything for their kids. (Which by all means you are suppose to). But our kids are going up. They are fixing their own lunch, making their own breakfast, picking out their own clothes now. Bathing themselves (except for my 10 yr old son, I told him if I smelled him one more time I was going to wash his azz myself). So I started on my journey to find the perfect template for my blog. I already have the perfect name: How Does Mama Look. Now the template. I searched high and low for the perfect theme. Then I came across a mom blog called Exocit Mommies' Pregnancy and Parenting, this is a great site has a great layout and has a lot of useful information. While looking around I noticed that Candy James designed free templates at Candy's Free Blogger Templates. You should visit both sites because they are great. I was so excited about the free template that I got I just had to share with everyone. So there you have it my first baby step. To be continued.........on to my next step.

0 comments: