Monday, October 27, 2008

Baby Step 2

I am on my way. Now I'm going to let you ladies know that I work all night at my full time job. I get up by 6:45 am Monday thru Friday because my son has to catch the bus by 7:20 am. By this time I have only had maybe two and a half hours sleep. Then I wait until about 8:00 am to wake up the other two boys. So mama is tired. But I want to share with you ladies that I am determined to make this happen. On my other blog How Does Mama Look? I have spent the last 3 hours trying to figure out how to put an add in my side bar. I have finally got it to link. Now that I am thinking about it I did not get it to open in a new window. I will fix that later. But I am so proud of myself. Yea! It took a lot of finagling (hope I spelled that right) but it works. Before I start posting in How Does Mama Look? I want to make sure that the layout is exactly like I want it. Or maybe I am just procrastinating! But I would really like your advice on how I could probably increase my speed of getting everything up. Should I make a point to post one post and one ad and one blog to follow everyday? Let me know please leave comments!

0 comments: