Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What Have I learned Today?

What have I learned today? Well I can tell you what I have not learned. I have not learned how to fix my about us link. I have two blogs and for some reason it keeps connecting the two blogs together and having the same about me on both pages. Not sure what I am going to do about that. If you ladies have any suggestions it will be greatly appreciated. Today I did not do much of anything but sleep. I tell you it is so hard to do anything else sometimes. Working this schedule when the kids are at school I lay down and the next thing I know it is time for my boys to start coming in. Well, it is that time for the kiddos to start coming so off to prepare dinner and try to address this cleaning situation we have going on here. The situation is I clean, they mess up. Tomorrow will be better I will get more accomplished. Promise. If you have any comments regarding the about us link please let me know.
The Fam!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your family is beautiful.

PromoMama said...

Thank you they are my life line!

everyday mom of one said...

I had to set up 2 different accounts to have 2 different blogs with different info. Maybe there is an easier way to do it though:).

PromoMama said...

Thanks everday mom. Thats what I was thinking I had to do. But for right now I going to keep it simple get these blogs going and keep it movin.

Anonymous said...

Liz, you have a beautiful family.

Your little one looks like the rapper TI

PromoMama said...

Thank you. Oh and trust me TI ain't the daddy. If he was I the whole world would know!

LaTonya Yvette said...

You are too funny Liz! I hear ya!