Wednesday, October 29, 2008

How to get things done.

Ok, I have got to stop reading so many blogs. They are all so beautiful. I get caught up in the blogs and leaving comments that I forget that I have to work. The most important thing I have learned so far on setting up a blog. Keep it simple. For me it is easier to read. You find a lot of information even if there is not much to look at. Brilliant!



YA'LL BETTA WATCH OUT!


My neices tryin to be hard. Luv em anyway!

NOW WHERE CAN I HIDE THIS?I swear I can not keep clothes on this kid.

4 comments:

Ali said...

LOL! I remember the 'naked stage' with my oldest son!

Juanita Harris said...

We have a lot of young ladies in our family too. I have a few pics of them trying to "be hard" too. Just likes your neices, they're just too cute to pull it off. They look adorable in that pic.


You know, it might just be a boy thing. I never went through the no clothes stage with my daughters, but my son had his time.

PromoMama said...

Thanks Ali, Glad its just not my kid!

PromoMama said...

Thanks Juanita! Maybe its a boy thing that needs to be looked into a little deeper!LOL