Monday, November 3, 2008

Blog Roll Shout Out!

Keeping up with your blog roll is a very difficult but rewarding thing. I say difficult because some many blogs are so good you get caught up reading all the good stuff they have in their blogs and don't leave time to focus on your own personal blog. It is rewarding because if you are commenting you receive blog love back. What is a good number of blogs to keep in your blog roll. I haven't figured out yet. You want to show everyone love but when you have more than twenty five it gets time consuming. Right now I only have a few in my blog roll not by choice but because of the time that I do have. To show love to all the mom bloggers I know I wanted to give a shout out. What's up ya'll:

Juanita's Blah, Blah, blog Blah Blah Blog
juanitaharris.blogspot.com This is a great blog she really does have a lot to say in retrospect to everyday happenings.

Che' Demi's Boutique Blog
chedemisboutique.com/blog This is a beautiful blog that features colorful domestic appearl and children's appearl. The domestic appearl makes you want to get up and clean your house or cook something wonderful for your family.

The Groovy Black Chick
groovyblackchick.blogspot.com The Groovy Black Chick it another great blog that features beauty tip inexpensively. She shows you how to look beautiful on a budget in this tight economy.

Write and Wrong Signs
writeandwrongsigns.blogspot.com This blogspot is hilarious. It shows how people really can't spell. Me included. It highlights signs that are actually posted in businesses or used by businesses that have incorrect grammar. Genius.

A Woman'$ Worth
http://www.awomans-worth.blogspot.com/ This is guide of financial advise for women. This blog is empowering women to take a look at their finances. How to save and how to live a financial fit and fabulous life.

Thoughts from the Mrs. Thoughts from the Mrs.
amyclary.blogspot.com This website reviews products and has contest and giveaways. It also shows off a little guy that has the time of his life.

Home of the Lazy Dog
http://alithelazydog.com/If you are a die hard Nascar fan this is where you need to be. She features recipes, books and a whole lot in between go on over and check her out.

The Mom Salon
http://www.themomsalon.com/ This blog keeps you up to date on all the mom happens in the blogsphere. It is a one stop shop for mom bloggers. Very useful information here. She is also the creator of Mom Blogger Club where I am a happy member.
View my page on Mom Bloggers Club


Last but not least: There is Exotic Mommie
http://www.candytemplates.blogspot.com/: The blog feature great free templates. But if you want a template with more features then visit Exotic Mommie at divalicious-designs.blogspot.com/ Divalicious designs.




You can see one of her free templates in action on my blog How Does Mama Look?

Oh, Oh, Oh Hold on a minute there is one more:
Everyday Mom

Photobucket

Mom of One This blog is great she is a newbie like me but she has defiantly advanced I am going to keep an eye on this one because I believe she is going to be one of those newbies that does great things. Keep up the good work.

8 comments:

LaTonya Yvette said...

Thank You Liz for the "Shout Out"

everyday mom of one said...

Ohhh you are very sweet, thanks!!!

Ali said...

Woo hoo! I love shout outs!

PromoMama said...

Your welcome LaTonya.

PromoMama said...

It was my pleasure everyday mom!

PromoMama said...

Glad you love shout outs, ali. Happy to do it.

Juanita Harris said...

Oh thank you so much! I really appreciate that. I've been M.I.A. for a few days because I've been sick, but I have list of things I missed, so I'll be posting a lot in the next few days. Thanks for the love!!!!


...and I really need to get my Blog Roll on. I haven't done that yet, but I've been planning to for at least a month now.

PromoMama said...

You are more than welcom Juanita. Glad you feel better.