Saturday, November 1, 2008

Day After Halloween

Okay, I know I did not post yesterday. Yesterday was a hectic day. One my hubby was home from work and he always finds a way to distract me. When I did sit down to the computer it was time to go to the Halloween parade at Jbaby and Big D's school. I tell you a mothers job is never done. Then from there to trying to get home in time for Nic-Nac to get off the bus at 2:30p. Then back to the other two and pick them up from school. Dinner time then trick or treat. So I decided yesterday was not the time to do anything. So Monday I will try this again. The only thing is my hubby is off again. I tell you the life of a construction workers wife. Tell ya about that on Monday. Look at Big D's face with all that white paint over it. He and Nic-Nac says that they are getting to old to be wearing costumes. But when he gets to school he asks his friend for some face paint. And of course Big D and Nic-Nac were to old to go trick or treating so they say. But what do you know they were the ones running from house to house last night and having the most fun.

3 comments:

aussie gardening in America said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
everyday mom of one said...

I know what it is like to have hubby at home and get nothing done.

PromoMama said...

everyday mom thanks for understanding. He is still here omg he is driving me nutty.